Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up guys. Im Kevin, Im from Las Cruces, NM. I drive a 2013 Tundra and love this thread! Took me more than a few tries to get registered but glad I figured it out lol.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hey whats up guys. Im Kevin, Im from Las Cruces, NM. I drive a 2013 Tundra and love this thread! Took me more than a few tries to get registered but glad I figured it out lol.

Hey man welcome that’s close to my stomping grounds!!! NE El Paso, off kenworthy I’m in New Orleans due to the military but lived 27 years in El Paso..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man welcome that’s close to my stomping grounds!!! NE El Paso, off kenworthy I’m in New Orleans due to the military but lived 27 years in El Paso..
Yea Im really close to your stomping grounds. Love it out here in the Southwest. My pops actually lives in the NE as well off MLK. Nice tundra man that is a HUGE trailer i see your pulling with it! You have airbags in the rear? I don't see any drop in the back

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yea Im really close to your stomping grounds. Love it out here in the Southwest. My pops actually lives in the NE as well off MLK. Nice tundra man that is a HUGE trailer i see your pulling with it! You have airbags in the rear? I don't see any drop in the back

Nice to hear that!!! Well it does have air bags but surprisingly I have pulled the trailer without adding air and it doesn’t really sag until I hit bumps in the road which is when the air comes in to play.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Yea Im really close to your stomping grounds. Love it out here in the Southwest...
I put in 20 years in Paseo Del Norte (El Paso, West Side off Resler).

The desert...you either love it and always love it, or you love it at first until the lack of green drives you batsh*t crazy, and you got to get out. I loved the climate, but hated not having green stuff (an oxymoron?)...I finally got out.

Welcome to TT.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put in 20 years in Paseo Del Norte (El Paso, West Side off Resler).

The desert...you either love it and always love it, or you love it at first until the lack of green drives you batsh*t crazy, and you got to get out. I loved the climate, but hated not having green stuff (an oxymoron?)...I finally got out.

Welcome to TT.
I definitely here you on the green part! Then I remember almost everyday is sunny and dry and I don't feel to bad about it. Must be the desert rat in me lol. We do take a few trips a year out of here best part is driving the Tundra! Best half ton truck i have ever owned

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.