Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
New Member here.
Presently 2018 Tundra 5.7 Crew Max Limited TRD Off Road. K40 Radar, Pace Edwards Bed locker, AMP Powerstep, Directed Smart Start, Viper alarm/remote start, lineX premium bedliner.
Previously 2007 5.7 SR5 DC and 5.7 2012 DC Limited.

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the ESP Aluminum lock box or Plastic Under seat storage for the Crew Max. I'm leaning to the Aluminum because of the lock feature but the plastic has a little more depth to it's compartments. I would appreciate any input, opinions or competitor solution you may have. Thanks

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome to the forums. No experience with the lock boxes as my '13 has sliding and reclining seats in the back

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah. I may have made a mistake in getting the new crew max because of the lack of storage. I modified the rear seat in my 7 & 12 to fold forward just to gain some space for tools and other things. Just looking for ideas to get more storage. Crew max, No second glove box, no underseat, short bed, no mod for rear seat!!! It appears that Toyota eliminates storage space every year. They almost force you to stop buying new if you want storage. yeah, crew max could have been a mistake, but we'll see. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.