Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess I'm the newest guy on the block. Just bought my 2010 TRD with 38,000 miles to pull a small travel trailer. My 2006 Silverado with 4.8 V8 struggled with the 5400 lb. trailer and when I compared specs for domestic pickup trucks it was no contest. I'm an old guy, my racing days are behind me and I'm more concerned with improving fuel economy than making the truck faster or more powerful. Has anyone tried a tuner or found any bolt on parts that seem to help economy?

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
Guess I'm the newest guy on the block. Just bought my 2010 TRD with 38,000 miles to pull a small travel trailer. My 2006 Silverado with 4.8 V8 struggled with the 5400 lb. trailer and when I compared specs for domestic pickup trucks it was no contest. I'm an old guy, my racing days are behind me and I'm more concerned with improving fuel economy than making the truck faster or more powerful. Has anyone tried a tuner or found any bolt on parts that seem to help economy?
Sadly there's not much you can do about the fuel economy.
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Welcome!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.