Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im a new member i just bought my 2012 tundra sr5 trd last week im really excited to do alot to it. I already order side steps and planning on ordering a bull bar here soon and eventually a leveling kit to lift it alittle and level it out. Im from the vw scene and am glad to be on this side now. Thanks

·
Registered
180 Posts
Narvon pa lancaster, county
Yep if u ever need help with a mod
Install we have a well equipt shop at house so just drop a pm, alway f in off in shop on sat with adult bev :blush:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay cool im in harrisburg and i was actually planning on getting a leveling kit installed. How much does that run usually? like what do you charge per hour for labor

·
Registered
180 Posts
Na man we don't charge at this shop at the house you buy your parts
And (beer) and I will help you install,a level kit is easy job,just do some
Research on what to buy.lo range makes a good kit,allso get a diff drop.but search this forum and tundra geeks to get kit that best suites your needs.check out wheelers off road and toy tech,
But give a heads up so I can have a clear schedule and come down on a sat can help you with that project, just not a big deal at all,
Just finish up a motor install on a 4 runner now then going tackle a few
Mods on my tundra ie anytime back up camera switch,anytime gps program switch. And a few other quick mods,but I hang out in shop almost all the time on the week ends keeps me out of trouble? Lol

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western PA. Erik, I would take the offer if I lived closer, haha. Sounds like a good deal.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Welcome!

AutoAnything is the one stop shop for mods! We price match and offer forum member discounts.

PM me or select the CHAT option if you have any questions!

AutoAnything

1 - 9 of 9 Posts