Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Trying to get my bumpers wrapped. Probably do it myself but I need to find a good quality vinyl.

Yeah that and my Grille. The only reason why I didn't do it yet is because I want the TRD Grille.

I also considered a power coat used in the bed for the front and rear bumpers (chrome).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
So what's everyone's first Mod they're planning on installing?

I'm think about interior lights, for now.

I've did interior lights led, and back up light led , and license plate and 3rd brake all led, waiting on the headlights and fog lights and I will be totally led.
I bought a cool stubby antenna, mod my flashlight to the under armrest and have the tray ordered , and I just dropped coin on this rigid grill

Also want to paint both bumpers either black or color match and and surrounding chrome on the grill . I'm addicted to mods on this truck!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've did interior lights led, and back up light led , and license plate and 3rd brake all led, waiting on the headlights and fog lights and I will be totally led.
I bought a cool stubby antenna, mod my flashlight to the under armrest and have the tray ordered , and I just dropped coin on this rigid grill

Also want to paint both bumpers either black or color match and and surrounding chrome on the grill . I'm addicted to mods on this truck!

Where do you typically shop for your aftermarket parts? I'm particularly looking for off-road bumpers, light bar and curious what stubby antenna you went with as well. Thank you for any info you can provide! :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.