Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not entirely new on here. I've been on this site multiple times but never registered. I finally got around to it tonight. I'm originally from Brooklyn New York. Now I reside in Florida (Jacksonville). I'm truly a car enthusiast to the core. When I heard toyota was coming out with the new tundra, I had to get it. My baby is an awesome black 2008 SR5 5.7L crewmaximus, lol. I got 4X2 strictly for performance (tire burning and hauling ass :D ). No mods yet because I don't know where I should start first. Pictures are coming real soon. Hope to meet some real enthusiast like myself here. Let's get trucking :D .

·
Registered
371 Posts
congrats and welcome to the forum, we want pics of your truck, for your first mod you should lift if...lol.....check out the poll for truck of the month and vote, welcome and enjoy your truck.....

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I'm not entirely new on here. I've been on this site multiple times but never registered. I finally got around to it tonight. I'm originally from Brooklyn New York. Now I reside in Florida (Jacksonville). I'm truly a car enthusiast to the core. When I heard toyota was coming out with the new tundra, I had to get it. My baby is an awesome black 2008 SR5 5.7L crewmaximus, lol. I got 4X2 strictly for performance (tire burning and hauling ass :D ). No mods yet because I don't know where I should start first. Pictures are coming real soon. Hope to meet some real enthusiast like myself here. Let's get trucking :D .
Welcome to the forum. There are plenty of mods coming out in the next few weeks/months. TRD Supercharger will be out anyday now. Unichip is working on a piggyback tuner and will be tested in the next few days. There are lots of suspension upgrades already available. CAI's, headers, performance exhausts, etc. Browse through the forum. Lots of good info here. Post some pics of your ride.:D

·
Registered
13,349 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your ride. Post some pics of the Crewmaximus.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts