Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. I'm an Alaskan and just bought my first brand new truck! Went with a base model tundra (black) with a 4.6L and super cab. I am absolutely loving it, and cannot wait to start some modifications. Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for the helpful topics these last few months.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bought 2013 new Tundra. Traded in my 2006 F250 p-stroke... Man... After 3 sets of injectors, 3 FICM's, 4 egr's, 3 egr coolers, steering box issues and blowing the rear main seal on the way to see my son play football in Cali I was done... I looked at all the 'domestics' and settled on the Tundra.. Now? I want some more performance.. More aggressive posture, all while keeping the factory warranty in-tact.. By the way, the Ford 6.0 only had 106,537 miles on it.. What a piece of crap.. Any ideas???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought 2013 new Tundra. Traded in my 2006 F250 p-stroke... Man... After 3 sets of injectors, 3 FICM's, 4 egr's, 3 egr coolers, steering box issues and blowing the rear main seal on the way to see my son play football in Cali I was done... I looked at all the 'domestics' and settled on the Tundra.. Now? I want some more performance.. More aggressive posture, all while keeping the factory warranty in-tact.. By the way, the Ford 6.0 only had 106,537 miles on it.. What a piece of crap.. Any ideas???
Wow, sounds like you went through a lot with that truck. I'm probably not the person to be asking about increasing performancce. You sound like you know quite a bit more about trucks than I do. My first plans for my truck are to add a CAI, exhaust, and install a DVD player with back up camera.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts