Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

Happy to be aboard! I drive a 2016 CrewMax 4x4 Limited. With the exception of TuffHide cordura seat covers, the truck is basically just as I picked it up from the dealership on 7/5/16. The truck lives in Ventura County, CA, just inland from Camarillo.

In the next few months I plan to figure out how to carry 2 longboards, a rooftop/bed top tent big enough for 4 AND secure the bed area (cap or tonneau), while towing a #6000 boat. Oh and I need to bring some bikes, too... It won't be everyday that I need EVERYTHING, but it will be at least 3 weeks, once and year.

Seems easily do-able, I just want to see how others have approached these uses and learn what combination of accessories and solutions have been the most economical, reliable, durable, and user friendly. I'd like to buy the right thing, once.

For now I'll be lurking around, reading about shells and tents. I may ask a stupid question from time to time. Feel free to give me a stupid answer. And let me know if you have any questions for I me.

Thanks,

Jason

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.