Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I am new to tundra talk but this is my 2nd tundra, I have a 2013 limited crewmax 4x4 magnetic grey lifted 6" procomp 20" XDs and 35" nittos, I also have a 2013 limited 4runner 4x4 Blizzard pearl white... I have some pics posted in my gallery check them out!! Thanks Andrew

Reactions: dirtydeeds

·
Registered
7,282 Posts
Hey all I am new to tundra talk but this is my 2nd tundra, I have a 2013 limited crewmax 4x4 magnetic grey lifted 6" procomp 20" XDs and 35" nittos, I also have a 2013 limited 4runner 4x4 Blizzard pearl white... I have some pics posted in my gallery check them out!! Thanks Andrew
welcome from San Diego CA

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Welcome to TT Andrew from Wa. State

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome and congrats.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
Welcome, are you in Bothell? I either saw you on 228th or you have a twin... I remember the color matched grill.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Truck looks great man. I just bought the wife a white Highlander because she was jealous of my Toyota haha

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
welcome to tt from a fellow was stater. nice rides

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Truck looks great man. I just bought the wife a white Highlander because she was jealous of my Toyota haha
Lol yeah I got my 13 and my wife wanted the the third row 13 in white so I did the same move hahaha

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome, are you in Bothell? I either saw you on 228th or you have a twin... I remember the color matched grill.
Yup that would be me lol I live in lake Stevens but my cousin lives in bothell so I am down that way all the time

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
look at all these wa guys, time for a meet and greet

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I agree!!! Lets put something together, mod day, meet n greet or just a good old fashion BBQ

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I'm down for what ever I've already got a post up on brain storming. ill hit it again to see if any one wants to add to the brain storm

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounds good

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.