Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So glad to see that there is a forum for Tundra owners here in AZ. I'm in San Tan Valley off of Bella Vista and Gantzel, and am looking for some help in bringing my Tundra up to speed for the off-road adventures that I bought it for. As you can see by the pic, it's in it's early stages of that adventure! Hope I can find some good advice here. Not sure what my member number is....

AZCeltic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Greetings from Fort Huachuca!! Have fun with your tundra I might see you somewhere down the road one day haha good luck with all the mods

Reactions: AZCeltic

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You never know hancholo, we may just do that! I am trying to figure out the best way to go with my truck. I bought it used a few months back, and it came with 20" rims and 30" street type tires. Having a couple of off-road mountain properties means I have to make some changes. Exchange the 20" rims and tires for 18" rims and bigger all terrain tires, lift the truck and keep the 20" rims and buy AT tires to go with it? I am having a hard time figuring this out!

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
You never know hancholo, we may just do that! I am trying to figure out the best way to go with my truck. I bought it used a few months back, and it came with 20" rims and 30" street type tires. Having a couple of off-road mountain properties means I have to make some changes. Exchange the 20" rims and tires for 18" rims and bigger all terrain tires, lift the truck and keep the 20" rims and buy AT tires to go with it? I am having a hard time figuring this out!
haha I hear you man i feel your pain. About to put on a lift on my tundra so I will be poor for a while lol

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Welcome from mesa. Theres another thread for az specific members. This site has people from all over the world. Mostly U.S and some canadians

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts