Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Thanks for the help you have offered me in the past before I was a member. I consider myself a weekend driveway mechanic. I have a CanAm ATV I haul around OR on a trailer. I do all my own work on the ATV down to adjusting valves. Not deeper than a oil change on my 2012 Tundra limited thou. I realized doing the oil change that with the costs and time it was better to take to dealer. It's only about $25 more.

I have a lot of knowledge and experience with detailing. In fact my truck looks brand new inside and out. Many at work make fun saying that they have never seen any dirt on my truck. However it does get very dirty driving in the mountains, atving and camping.

My 2nd post will be about troubleshooting the puddle lights on my outside side mirrors. Went to put LED bulbs in and they stopped working. One side worked then went to do the other side and they just stopped working First thought was a fuse but everything else on the mirror works including the heat. I have checked most of the fuses but have not seen anything that shows what fuse handles the puddle lights.

Thanks for any help you can give.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.