Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm out of lake charles. this sounds really tacky but im about to buy my first tundra, I'm looking at the 06 model due to my budget. I've known some friends that have had them and they loved them. any good advice before I buy? I plan on putting some long tubes and full exhaust, my goal is to have the exhaust ready for a supercharger once I can afford it. ohh and I really love the whole concept of the entire rear glass roll down!!!! any helpful advice before I buy?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I'm out of lake charles. this sounds really tacky but im about to buy my first tundra, I'm looking at the 06 model due to my budget. I've known some friends that have had them and they loved them. any good advice before I buy? I plan on putting some long tubes and full exhaust, my goal is to have the exhaust ready for a supercharger once I can afford it. ohh and I really love the whole concept of the entire rear glass roll down!!!! any helpful advice before I buy?
What's your budget? I've seen plenty of 07 5. 7l in the 12k-14k range, especially in the Houston area where trucks are cheaper.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I am still in college so even maintaining 80 dollar oil change is a concern for me. the reason im looking to do this exhaust work is because that money going into the exhaust is going to be the money that comes after I sell my current truck. don't get me wrong I LOVE the 5.7 tundras I just don't want to get into the bind of not being able to keep it up in good condition.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts