Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, I have been a guess for a year or so picking up tips and tricks. I bought my 15 Yota gently used in May of this year and it is exactly as I would have wanted it. Some of you may know who the original owner was? His hard work afforded me the luxury of an awesome Tundra. My dream truck became a reality. Hats off to you sir from West TN. Im excited to finally become a member!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you You guys, for the friendly welcome. Here is a quick pic of my 2015 Limited Tundra the day I purchased it. It was basically brand new with low mileage.

Parts that came on the truck:

King 2.5 suspension approximately 3"
Camburg Ball Joint UCA
Toytec Diff Drop
Coachbuilder Shackles, leaf bushings and carrier bearing drop
Raceline Wheels Running on Toyo 35"
Pro Grill
Pace bed cover
ADD Honeybadger Side steps
Rigid Fog Lights
LED's Throughout the cab, cargo, reverse and License Plate light.
LED Strip in hood bulge.

Future Mods:

BA Exhaust (undecided which one)
TRD Sway bar
TRD Shift Knob
ADD Bumpers

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thank you You guys, for the friendly welcome. Here is a quick pic of my 2015 Limited Tundra the day I purchased it. It was basically brand new with low mileage.

Parts that came on the truck:

King 2.5 suspension approximately 3"
Camburg Ball Joint UCA
Toytec Diff Drop
Coachbuilder Shackles, leaf bushings and carrier bearing drop
Raceline Wheels Running on Toyo 35"
Pro Grill
Pace bed cover
ADD Honeybadger Side steps
Rigid Fog Lights
LED's Throughout the cab, cargo, reverse and License Plate light.
LED Strip in hood bulge.

Future Mods:

BA Exhaust (undecided which one)
TRD Sway bar
TRD Shift Knob
ADD Bumpers
Awesome truck. Helped you out to only have a short list of future mods. Save on the wallet. Well not that your on here now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you Delaware Tundra. I spent a long time looking for a gently used Tundra and was fortunate to find this one in such great condition and full of high quality parts.

I'm sure that parts list will expand... Lots of ideas!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Hello everyone, I have been a guess for a year or so picking up tips and tricks. I bought my 15 Yota gently used in May of this year and it is exactly as I would have wanted it. Some of you may know who the original owner was? His hard work afforded me the luxury of an awesome Tundra. My dream truck became a reality. Hats off to you sir from West TN. Im excited to finally become a member!
The original owner must be dead, and his widow sold that truck to the dealer!...That's the only way I can see he parted with it. :D

Welcome to TT, and Happy Tundra'ing. ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The original owner must be dead, and his widow sold that truck to the dealer!...That's the only way I can see he parted with it.

Welcome to TT, and Happy Tundra'ing.

Thank you OldGuy43.

I thought the same thing. Stole it from a BMW dealership. They had no idea what they had on their lot. Nothing but smiles from me, as I ran out the door with the keys!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
...I thought the same thing. Stole it from a BMW dealership. They had no idea what they had on their lot. Nothing but smiles from me, as I ran out the door with the keys!
:lol: LOL. I observed that myself when shopping...I think it was a Volvo dealer. And, because they have no idea, they tend to sell them dirt cheap compared to Toyota dealers who are familiar with the breed. You have yourself a nice truck for a long time...congrats. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
...I thought the same thing. Stole it from a BMW dealership. They had no idea what they had on their lot. Nothing but smiles from me, as I ran out the door with the keys!
LOL. I observed that myself when shopping...I think it was a Volvo dealer. And, because they have no idea, they tend to sell them dirt cheap compared to Toyota dealers who are familiar with the breed. You have yourself a nice truck for a long time...congrats.
So true! I had a buddy drive me to Atlanta to get it from TN and he has a 16 Limited. When he saw it he couldn't stop drooling. He was ready to trade, if I didn't buy it. Needles to say, he spent the whole ride back crying as we continuously past each other on the interstate. I was all smiles!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.