Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Picked up my 2010 white RCSB 4x4 about four months ago. Drove it stock for a bit while we decided on mods and parts for it. We finally banged out a ton of the mods this week.

- 295/60/20 Trail Grappler on Raceline Raptors
- Grillcraft black insert kit
- Tinted my tails and 3rd brake lights ( tinted clear coat, wet sanded and buffed, not niteshade)
- Made prototype LED panels for under headlights, made molds and casted them in clear resin. Painted in OEM white, installed 5W leds wired into DRL's.
- Pulled out the seats, made new covers for them. Also installed seat heaters and memory foam to keep our arses comfy over long trips. (we do auto upholstery for a living)
- Tri-Fold Aluminum Tonneau under bed rails

Mods to come over the rest of the month:

- 3" Leveling kit ( if I can convince the wife it wont make it to high for her 115 lbs frame to climb in to )
- Finish the interior, center console and padded part of panels getting the dark red diamond pleating, black carpet, custom floor matts, some paint work.
- Paint the door handles white

I've worked over an 99 Sierra, 03 Eclipse, 07 Charger AWD R/T, and a 3000+ hour S10 bagged mini truck, but so far I am just loving this Tundra. Don't see myself finishing it let alone parting with any time soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts