Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm from Livonia Mi, own/drive a 2010 Blk Rock Warrior,, my first new Tundra,, love the thing, bought it new,, have a Xcellerator exaust and a K+N filter on the truck,
just put a leveling kit on it and installed 35-12.50-17 mud terrain's (they rub on sway bar at full lock, but thats ok), just ordered a Air Lift load leveler kit for it,, I tow a car trailer to the track some times, it saggs bad!!!

I also own a mint 85 4 runner, with 3 inch lift and 33's, a real nice south Texas truck,,

love the sight,, so I joined.

thanks guys

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Awesome, we use to have an office there, I never went there but heard it was a really really nice part of Detroit. We no longer own that part of the business, sold it off and its a pretty well known mortgage business who still uses one of our brands in their name.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats. Post some pictures when you get a chance. We are very nosy.

Reactions: Powertechn2

·
Registered
1,201 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Use the img code, it will pop up automatically
Welcome, my mom used to live in Novi and canton. Little out of place with that yota

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Welcome from Mi also, Clarkston/Auburn Hills area.

Also have a 2010 RW, mine is a cm... I see you must have a KTM... I do as well.

I take it you go to Milan?

And yes, around my parts I get shit all the time for driving Yota. Ohh well, I drive what I want to.

Reactions: toy4x4boy

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thanks guys

Welcome! This forum is awesome! What do you do for work?
well I'm a Detroit Cop,,, for the next 10 months any way,, than I'm going to retire i hope, find another job and work in the garage on my projects!!!

here is a nice Tundra hater story,,

I also get crap for driving the Tundra, somebody keyed it after I had it only a month, I'm a Veteran (USMC), on veterans day, I'm pumping gas, guy pulls in and blocks my truck in, he's driving a older f-150 with a "I work for Ford, I drive a Ford" sticker, he starts acting like he is going to club me with his little mini bat, than acts like it's my fault I got him layed off from ford, and he is going to bust up my truck..............
he's also about 6ft 3", big guy, he's all worked up, so I tell him in a matter of
fact tone..."i'm a vet of 3 war zones,,, I have been shot , and injured several times in my career, It's veterans day, what have you done for this country???
I can drive what ever I want ,, and you should tread lightly my friend,,, because you brought a sawed off club to a gun fight,, and I will f...ing end you right here!' he left, with his head down,,, ya never know who your talking to!!!

Ask me how I came to buy a Toyota! another good one!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ktm

Welcome from Mi also, Clarkston/Auburn Hills area.

Also have a 2010 RW, mine is a cm... I see you must have a KTM... I do as well.

I take it you go to Milan?

And yes, around my parts I get shit all the time for driving Yota. Ohh well, I drive what I want to.

Love those KTM quads! I ride a 300 xc-w, it's plated, got a place near Lewiston,,, I'm a Bentwheels member

1 - 20 of 32 Posts