Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just switched from the 2020 4Runner TRD Pro to the 2021 Tundra TRD Pro. I like to do some minor changes to my vehicles nothing to crazy. I am happy to join the tundra community and look forward to all the feedback on different things.

Here is my old truck and my new.

Anyways glad to be here and hope to meet some new people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hello all,

I just switched from the 2020 4Runner TRD Pro to the 2021 Tundra TRD Pro. I like to do some minor changes to my vehicles nothing to crazy. I am happy to join the tundra community and look forward to all the feedback on different things.

Both bad*** looking trucks. Can't go wrong with either.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Curious why you decided to switch it up with such a new 4runner? I assume you needed a truck with a V8?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Curious why you decided to switch it up with such a new 4runner? I assume you needed a truck with a V8?
I’ve always wanted a truck but thought I could get away with the 4Runner doing what I needed. Until I noticed more often I need a truck for large stuff in a truck bed. So here I am, can’t always rely on buddies to borrow their trucks and I don’t wanna buy a trailer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello all,

Wow nice, the car looks sharp and sturdy! I like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts