Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm now the proud owner of a 2005 Tundra 2WD with the 4.7 V8. I've had the truck about a month and I'm in love! I got it with 86K on it and so far I've changed the plugs, PCV, rear differential fluid, changed some bulbs out for LED's, and put in a K&N air filter. I hope to have this truck forever! I've already gotten a lot of great info off these forums and look forward to learning more, and hopefully contributing as well.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome from ND.

2014 Limited
20x9 Fuel Krank wheels
33 x 12.5 Toyo Open Country RT
ToyTec/Eibach 3" Lift
Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms
JBL Entune with add on Kicker 1000W 12" 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer

Sent from my S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello ladies and gentlemen! I'm now the proud owner of a 2005 Tundra 2WD with the 4.7 V8. I've had the truck about a month and I'm in love! I got it with 86K on it and so far I've changed the plugs, PCV, rear differential fluid, changed some bulbs out for LED's, and put in a K&N air filter. I hope to have this truck forever! I've already gotten a lot of great info off these forums and look forward to learning more, and hopefully contributing as well.
Welcome! I live in Athens and work in Huntsville.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We might pass each other on 72 or 565!
Well now there's a good chance of that! I spend a lot of time on both of those roads. I've got a blue 05 DC. There's not too many of those around here. One of my friends has a Limited. Mine is an SR5 with a sunroof which is a very unusual combo.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts