Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the light bar in the lower grill last year no problems with it,
then I put the white leds on the headlights and hooked them into the drls they even blink with the turnsignals. then I did the 3 amber in the upper grill hooked them into the parking lights. a little raptor-ish but I like it. and I have the tow mirrors with amber led in them.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I like it. Very nice.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You may need to adjust the positioning a bit, but otherwise they look good.
the ones in upper Grilll need adjusted I had different ones that were longer in there before but they were cheap and the winter salt killed them. so i have to readjust these ones to even them all out

·
Registered
204 Posts
I installed the light bar in the lower grill last year no problems with it,
then I put the white leds on the headlights and hooked them into the drls they even blink with the turnsignals. then I did the 3 amber in the upper grill hooked them into the parking lights. a little raptor-ish but I like it. and I have the tow mirrors with amber led in them.
Where did u get the LEDs in the top of grill, I like that look

Thx

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
^^^^ Second this :) do they come in white to match the platinum drl's?

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I got them from amazon they were really inexpensive and ez to instll. They are holding up pretty well not sure if they have white or not. There are 4 leds in each pod in a diamond pattern

·
Premium Member
142 Posts
Awesome, looks great !!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I will try to get better pics

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wired to fuse block so they go on with DRLs.
My white leds are wired into drls the 3 amber are wired to come on with parking lights on. The white drls go off with headlights on

·
Registered
204 Posts
I got them from amazon they were really inexpensive and ez to instll. They are holding up pretty well not sure if they have white or not. There are 4 leds in each pod in a diamond pattern
Sorry to be a nuisance, are u able to get the name etc for the amazon amber led

I would greatly appreciate it

Thx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts