Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

I took my 07 Tacoma to the dealer yesterday for some repairs.... and I'll be damned if I didn't leave with a 17' Tundra Limited TRD off road haha. I took a new 1794 for a ride and fell I love with that leather, but as soon as my wife showed up she reminded me that I'm not a rancher haha. She pointed to the TRD which the dealer had modified and said "Isn't this more your style". Uh yeah but it's like 7k more. Neve had that happen before. So that's the story.

About me; I live in Southwest Washington. I'm a huge truck lover. The Tundra is currently my second truck that I own at the moment with a 1950 Chevy 3100 being the other.

I'm also a big motorcycle lover.

That's me in a nutshell

Here's a pic of my new Tundra

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Tacoma I traded in. I was planning on doing a private sale. Well the repair I needed was adding up to almost $1k. I was going list it at $18k and the dealer offered $17k so I was happy.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't believe in that kind of "spirited" driving. Every time you mash your foot to the floor..a tree cries.
I understand. My dealer installed an "alternative fuel system" for my Tundra. It runs on Vegan tears. And being so close to Portland it's a sustainable source.

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
I think that would make a great t shirt slogan.

My wife and I were driving behind a 69 Camaro a couple days ago and she complained about the smell of the gas fumes, I didn't respond, she said "You like that smell don't you!". I just smiled and said "It reminds me of my yout"
My first car was a 69 Mustang :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nice Tundra script on the front. Saying on the back.

By the way my wife is a 2014 4runner. Her display between the gauges shows a digital readout of the current speed. The Tundra has the Avg. is there a way to see a digital current speed? I'll check the manual in a bit.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.