Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
New here from just outside of Philadelphia! My name is Mark, 23. I'm a diesel tech for a living, and ride freestyle/freeride motocross as much as possible. I'm into my tundra from a 2005 hemi ram. Bought my first tundra about 3 weeks ago, and I'm loving it. It's a 2008 DC 5.7 limited 4x4 in black. I have no complaints about the truck, but I'm already looking into doing some mods. So it seems like I've found the right place for some info, opinions, and pointers from all of you! Thanks a lot in advance!

-Mark

·
Registered
381 Posts
Welcome haus, im from Mays Landing have family out by you. Welcome!!

Reactions: TriStateTundra

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome haus, im from Mays Landing have family out by you. Welcome!!
Thanks a lot brotha, greatly appreciated! I have a few buddies that live out your way. I was actually doing a lot of work out there not too far back. I work for R.E. Pierson. Nonstop running road calls and such when we were working on Delilah rd.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I know that road really well and Pierson really well, i work in construction as well, i do the land surveying prior to jobs starting

·
Registered
371 Posts
Welcome from Union NJ, and congrats on the ride;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know that road really well and Pierson really well, i work in construction as well, i do the land surveying prior to jobs starting
Oh ok I gotcha, that's awesome! It's insane how small of a world we live in. Btw, I'm loving your ride!

Reactions: HuggieBear

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome from a former NJ resident!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome from... Well, I live in Jacksonville, FL but drove my Tundra past your area this morning!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts