Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im pretty sure this has been covered a 1000 times so apologizing in advance. Im new to tundra just swapped over from GM Diesel trucks bc the tundra's are pretty sick and have a ton of power to pull with. Ive always had bigger lifted trucks and dont want anything big anymore. I've got an 08' Double cab 4x2 non TRD. Looking at bringing the front up a lil (need a lil rake so it dont sit nose high when pulling my boat). Do i just get spacers to bring it up? Do i go with 20's or 22's? which offset to sit even with fender and what tire size do i go with? Dont want the low profile look but i like big wheels. thanks guys

· Premium Member
40,740 Posts
3/1 should still leave you with some rake. As for the shoes, I wouldn't go 22". A +18 offset should be close to flush. 295/70/18 looks great and 305/55/20 looks good if you must have a 20" wheel

· Registered
573 Posts
22" will def look "low profile". 20" is a happy medium, and 18" gives you lots rubber for offroad look.

you could do the 3/1 or even a 3/1.5 to give you some rake. but for a leveled look all the time, and better performance towing i say go air bags for the rear. :beerchug:

ps. welcome. go introduce yourself in the new member into section or else you wont be able to reply to this thread.

Reactions: Jesco
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.