Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just quick background, I had a 2008 nautical Blue Dbl Cab 5.7 4x4, with bushwacker bullet flares, TRD intake, rough country leveling kit, Flowmaster exhaust. Well sold it once I started having some basic warranty issues at 100k, it lived a fun and rough life. I bought a Saturn Sky Redline 5 spd. Had it for the last year and half, and missing my truck. So come Monday my new 13 Tundra XSP-X Dbl Cab 5.7 4x4 Super White, should be here. List of first few mods will be the Kenwood DNN990hd, 2 10' Kicker Shallow 10's, looking at the firestick II antenna, Window Vents, and Bug deflector. Then Exhaust from BA and suspension setups in the later year. I am stationed down in Pensacola, FL for a few more months while I finish up naval flight school. Then off to where ever the navy sends me.

Anyone know of vehicle off roading stops let me know, I heard of a place up in morrison?

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Welcome Florida brother, sounds like a badass rig- Post it up when ya get a chance.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey thanks for the welcomes big tundra and tundra rocks. Ill get pics of the new truck as soon as it gets off the truck. Should be Monday. Here are some pics of my old tundra though. Vehicle Roof Automotive exterior Property Car Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Rim Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Toyota Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Motor vehicle

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey so I want to figure something out. For the 2013 tundra xsp-x, I remember when I had my 08. I had to lift it to stick 33in tires on it. So I was looking into lift kits. Well then I was reading some post. The xsp-x comes with 20in black mammoth rims with BFG A/T KO LT285/55/R20. Using a tire calculator it says they are 32.3in even better bfg website says 32.5. So is there a lift kit on this truck??? I am also guessing they do all the calibration and speedo corrections right?
http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/tire...BNW/all-terrain-t-a-ko/tire-details#techspecs

http://www.extremeterrain.com/wrangler-jeep-metric-tire-conversion-calculator.html
Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
You should be good to go with a 3/1 leveler and 20's, I had the same tires on my Tundra before going big. I had the Rough Country 3 inch spacer, 1 inch block- Took out the rake and I had no issue with rubbing. One thing to check is your wheel offset, if you are a positive offset then you will be fine

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks bad dad, hope its sunnier there. Been none stop raining up here. And big tundra. I'm just going to do a full kore/fox coilover and shock setup, with coach's bushing and shackle. Don't want to do another block/level kit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts