Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys me and a buddy was changing my valve cover gaskets and he torn the wires out of the #8 injector plug so my neighbor said he could put new wires in it and he brings it back jb welded in beacause he couldn't get the plug apart so now I cant find just a single plug to replace it. I have done every google search I could but nothing came up and no junk yard around has one I can cut off. do you guys have any advise or a site that sells them

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yes each injector has its own plug and I just need the clip for the injector side I can splice it together. I have looked at all the salvage yards around this area and nobody has a tundra and the dealership want me to buy the whole harness

·
Registered
79 Posts
There's no junk yard around that has a Toyota in it? What about Lexus V8 car/truck? Bring your busted connector and go look under some hoods. I pulled a solenoid connector for a Ford off a Chev harness 2 weeks ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.