Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glad to find this forum! I am on my 3rd Toyota truck. first a 85 Hi-Lux which is was the hook that sold me on Toyota. It got 29-33 mpg And I put 249K on it and gave it away still 100% operational when I moved in 2004. 2nd was a new 2005 4.7 Tundra std cab 4wd . Loved that truck and I would still be driving it if it didn't get T-bone totaled in 2015. Survived and bought a new 2015 5.7 Tundra dbl cab 4wd. So far loving it also. My gas mileage has dropped off considerably thru these 3 trucks Ha Ha and the paint has gotten really thin. other than that still a great quality truck. Thanks for having me and hope I can contribute as well as learn here.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Glad to find this forum! I am on my 3rd Toyota truck. first a 85 Hi-Lux which is was the hook that sold me on Toyota. It got 29-33 mpg And I put 249K on it and gave it away still 100% operational when I moved in 2004. 2nd was a new 2005 4.7 Tundra std cab 4wd . Loved that truck and I would still be driving it if it didn't get T-bone totaled in 2015. Survived and bought a new 2015 5.7 Tundra dbl cab 4wd. So far loving it also. My gas mileage has dropped off considerably thru these 3 trucks Ha Ha and the paint has gotten really thin. other than that still a great quality truck. Thanks for having me and hope I can contribute as well as learn here.
Welcome aboard sailor. Glad to have ya here at TUNDRAtalk.

Please don't forget that while you note your gas mileage, model-to-model has decreased over 32 years, that oil and therefore gasoline has become insanely more plentiful. All good.

Enjoy your stay here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.