Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Y'all.
I've had Toyota's for the last 15 years. Vans, cars & pickups. Had a 93 extended cab long box. V-6 & 5 speed. Great little truck. My wife said you need a new truck since that one can't haul a ton of hay. (Rental places wouldn't even rent me a trailer!) So she says what'cha want? First thing came to mind was a TUNDRA. Found a 2003 with 75K on it. The PO decked it out with fancy chrome wheels & Yoko tires, a $2500 sound system with GPS & Bluetooth! I think I scored.
All I got to say is "I love my truck"! :D And I just brought in 2 tons of hay with it!!!
Thank y'all for being here on this site. Got good info from here and I'm sure I'll get more.
Happy 4th of July.......:machinegunner:

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Nice truck. Eagle Creek? I've been in Oregon all my life and not sure where Eagle Creek is? I come across quit a bit of early tundra stuff on craigs down in Southern Oregon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Nice truck. Eagle Creek? I've been in Oregon all my life and not sure where Eagle Creek is? I come across quit a bit of early tundra stuff on craigs down in Southern Oregon.
Welcome aboard Eagle Creek. Googled it. It's up in Clackofmyass County in Northern Oregon, not to far from the city of Sandy, near the Columbia Gorge area. Nice and green up there and I know that fishing is wonderful in that area. Good place to be if you're an outdoorsman. I used to haunt that area way back when. Very nice.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. JimJames is correct in that Clackamas county is where Eagle Creek is. (Love the Clackofmyass re-naming) :) Eagle Creek is a few miles North of Estacada, a cool little lumber town. Log trucks are beginning to roll once again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts