Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome and congrats from another sort of neighbor from Western PA.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am new to the forum. I live just outside Johnson City, TN in Erwin, TN and work at Johnson City Toyota. I own a 2015 Platinum Tundra. It is my first gas motor in many years. I have owned diesels (Cummins) for ever. I am very pleased with the Tundra and look forward to reading about the truck. My truck is a work in progress right now. Currently, I have installed the TRD Pro grill, LED interior lights, and tinted the windows. This week it gets Rigid Industries LED fog lights and lower bumper LED bar along with AMP steps. Next week I will be installing the 7" BDS Coilover lift, 20x12 2 piece Fuel Mavericks, and 37x13.50R20 Nitto Mud Grapplers. That is all I plan on for the truck. I like it keep it simple and clean looking.

I guess it was color matched for you? If not Im wondering how hard that bulge was to remove.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're talking about the TRD Pro grill? They come as one piece from Toyota in Inferno Red, White, and Black (with the color match surrounding). The black around the grill is not Attitude Black as my truck is. Does not have the metallic flake. I will be color matching it eventually but you can barely tell unless I point it out on a on a sunny day. If you have a SR5 or Limited truck with the chrome top piece on the hood, you'll have to buy that matching piece or paint it.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Welcome to TT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts