Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everybody! New guy from Texas here. I'm currently a 2 time ram owner(I know I know lol) with a 2012 crew cab(previously had a 2011 ram R/T) but am looking into getting a tundra once I get my ram paid off more which should be soon hopefully

I just love the way they look, the trd factory support, oh and good resale value

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome! Once you land in a Tundra, you will wonder why you didn't make the switch from Dodge sooner.. :D

Welcome from the Woodlands
Ditto. What village are you in?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome, Once you get behind the wheel, youll wonder why it took so long, DFW area here

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcomes

And yeah I've heard that, hopefully it's true

To be honest, only reason I'm in a ram now is cause I was looking at challengers to replace a gen coupe but my buddy who's the manager at the dealer(known him for like 12 years) showed me the ram R/T and I fell in love with it plus the rarity of it(only 4 or 5 in my area from 2010-now) then I was forced to get rid of it and went for another ram :(

·
Registered
160 Posts
Welcome from ATX

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks

Quick question, are there any Texas dealers that offer good rebates on tundras(maybe even tacomas)?

Got a loan approval today for up to $44,000 good for 60 days but not really ready to use it right now unless I can find more than the normal $2,500ish rebate that I see

·
Registered
110 Posts
Welcome from E. Texas

You will never go back. There are 3 tundras in my family. They are beasts!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Rebates

Thanks

Quick question, are there any Texas dealers that offer good rebates on tundras(maybe even tacomas)?

Got a loan approval today for up to $44,000 good for 60 days but not really ready to use it right now unless I can find more than the normal $2,500ish rebate that I see
You'll always find better rebates for the Tundra than the Taco. They really don't have to do a lot of incentives for the Taco, since they have a giant part of the market, and Nissan Frontier is the only competition. Toward year end, I bet there will be huge incentives since they are introducing the 14 model. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts