Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for the welcomes! Modding may have to wait for a week or so due to a water pump and radiator replacement. Water pump had been weeping a bit, but found a leak in the top corner of the radiator last night. I've got a little over a month to get it ready for it's first Baja chase assignment.

· Registered
179 Posts
Welcome to TT from SD x2 !

· Registered
414 Posts
Welcome from the LBC.

-- ale

· Registered
68 Posts
'07, a good year!
Good luck on the mods. Everyone will be out to spend "your" money!

Reactions: dirtydeeds

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome. Congrats on paying off your truck.

Thank you for the welcomes! Modding may have to wait for a week or so due to a water pump and radiator replacement. Water pump had been weeping a bit, but found a leak in the top corner of the radiator last night. I've got a little over a month to get it ready for it's first Baja chase assignment.

That Baja chase assignment sounds interesting. What exactly do you do?

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Welcome. Congrats on paying off your truck.

That Baja chase assignment sounds interesting. What exactly do you do?
I'm part of a team that races motorcycles in Baja. Basically, chase is race support. For the 500 in June we will more than likely have 3 riders and at least 3 chase trucks. The bike will need fuel every 60 miles give or take. It will also need at least 1 rear tire change. All of the chase trucks need to carry parts to fix anything that might break during the race. Typically we have one of the practice bikes in the truck that is equipped exactly like the race bike so parts are interchangeable. A good example of a chase truck would be the Ox Kargola Tundra, only the rack would have spare bike wheels and rider gear bags strapped to it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.