Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, checking in from upstate NY with a 2008 Tundra DC 5.7L TRD. I found the site while looking for new (larger) tires and I've found lots of good info here so far. I wanted to step up from stock size, so I'm leaning towards LT275/70R18, either in Toyo Open Country AT2 or Cooper Discoverer A/T3.
Once the tires are replaced, I need to address the exhaust which is beginning to rust- I recently noticed the tail pipe is cracked open behind the muffler. Looking forward to hanging out here. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Welcome from West Palm Bch, FL. Where about in NY? Used to live in the Catskills. Still have family there.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Whereabouts in Upstate NY. I'm originally from the finger lakes region, just came back from a disappointed no snow christmas vacation

Welcome to TT from AL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from Tucson
Thanks 2010, nice rig!
Welcome from West Palm Bch, FL. Where about in NY? Used to live in the Catskills. Still have family there.
Thanks BT. I'm between Rochester and Syracuse. I've never made it down to the Catskill region, but someday I would like to do some hiking there. It looks nice, similar to the Adirondacks.
Whereabouts in Upstate NY. I'm originally from the finger lakes region, just came back from a disappointed no snow christmas vacation
Welcome to TT from AL
I'm closest to Canandaigua Lake. We had 1 1/2 feet of snow a couple weeks before Christmas! Thanks for the welcome!

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Thanks 2010, nice rig!

Thanks BT. I'm between Rochester and Syracuse. I've never made it down to the Catskill region, but someday I would like to do some hiking there. It looks nice, similar to the Adirondacks.

I'm closest to Canandaigua Lake. We had 1 1/2 feet of snow a couple weeks before Christmas! Thanks for the welcome!
Graduated many decades ago and my family lives in Corning. Yes I missed the snow, was hoping for my boys to have some fun. Retired from Fort Drum

I used to go to the Farm Show and Tractor pulls in Canandaigua, my cousin still pulls with my grandfathers old Oliver

·
Registered
768 Posts
Welcome from the eastern side of the state.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts