Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Thought I would check this forum out for tips and issues with the Toyota Tundra. I just traded my '13 Silverado LT for a new, '17 Tundra Platinum a week ago. Couldn't be happier! Thanks!

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
Hello everyone, Thought I would check this forum out for tips and issues with the Toyota Tundra. I just traded my '13 Silverado LT for a new, '17 Tundra Platinum a week ago. Couldn't be happier! Thanks!
some members here may tell you that the forum isn't accepting members from NJ any longer. Please just give them a warm NJ welcome back (like a GFYS) and ignore...did you know that most of the members from Arizona are still rocking mullets, I know weird right? smh

welcome btw

·
Free Tire Finalist
4,610 Posts
some members here may tell you that the forum isn't accepting members from NJ any longer. Please just give them a warm NJ welcome back (like a GFYS) and ignore...did you know that most of the members from Arizona are still rocking mullets, I know weird right? smh

welcome btw

Correction, We are no longer accepting new members from NJ or Canada. We will, however, consider a new NJ member as long as we get to ditch a current Canadian member in exchange.

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
no deal
@Black2Blue don't listen to this guy, pure incompetence smfh he lawst his job earlier tonight, he's just reaching

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
@Azblue I was going to use my mod powers to change your posts to make you look like an idiot, but I see you already succeeded.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,631 Posts
Welcome to the asylum

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.