Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Guys,

Just picked up an 08 SR5 with the 5.7L. I absolutely love this truck! I've already changed the grill and threw on the other toyota steel wheels (used to have those work truck wheels).

Let me know what you think!

When I bought it:

After a new grill and steel wheels:

·
"The Closer"
10,384 Posts
hey maverick,

welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

and congrats on the truck, it looks good..!!

:D dikkie :D

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Welcome from Tucson!!! Nice DC, I like the chrome grill on white. I am considering a black one for my truck, so if MrKwn decides he doesn't want it, I'm next in line:D:D:D

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome to tt!

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, looks great.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western PA. Congrats on your purchase. Looks nice. Black grille surround is very popular on this forum, as you could see.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome to the forum from Western PA. Congrats on your purchase. Looks nice. Black grille surround is very popular on this forum, as you could see.
Apparently! haha

When I had the new one put on at Toyota they never gave my black one back and I didn't realize it until the day after. I called them back yesterday and they said they didn't have it anymore...I even talked to the manager and he just beat around the bush as to where it went. Definitely not a good first impression, but oh well. Still love the truck haha

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
Welcome aboard from the four corners.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts