Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have a 2010 crew max with 85k miles. I absolutely love it and i just put a 3" rough country lift on it with some Goodyear silent armors. I love going off roading and hunting. If there is any Tucsonans out there that want to get there truck dirty give me a shout out.

I've already learned alot from this site, and plan to learn alot more.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western How do you like GY SilentArmor? Post some pictures of your truck when you get a chance.

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I absolutely love them. The noise level is low, the traction off road is great and the comfort is awesome. Right now the are doing road construction on my drive all the way to work and they pull up the asphalt and they leave a bumpy road behind. Well when they do that no cars or trucks drive in that lane. So i go in that lane all they way to work. This tire and suspension combination is great i don't feel much of any thing. Besides all of those perks they also have a 50k warranty....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
355 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix, AZ.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.