Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, my name is Tony and I'm just joining this forum after many months or even years of reading through it! All your help has been invaluable so far and now I look to be a part of it! Some of you may recognize me from the Expedition Portal forum.

So a little about myself. I am from Martha's Vineyard and I am now a student in New Hampshire. I love to just get out and explore but the truck is usually a daily driver to the store, local trail heads, and the beach.

I drive an 08 Tundra that I have been doing little things to for quite awhile now. The truck does everything I need it with ease and gets me where I want to go.

So far she rides on a stock suspension with a set of rock warrior wheels and cooper STMaxx tires. In the future I will be looking to do a little more suspension wise but for now it works. Everything else is just the basics. I have a Corsa exhaust fed by and afe intake.

I don't really have much else but I look forward to being a part of the forum!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking truck. Are you enjoying the winter weather this year? :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! I'm actually loving the weather. The cold keeps everyone in while I get to have the outdoors to myself! Shoveling and cleaning off the truck does get old tho....

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Hudson NH!! Good to hear that I'm not the only one enjoying all the snow. If you are interested in a leveling kit for the truck I have one that is not getting used if you want it, it's yours.

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Welcome to TT

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you! Jetmek, may I ask what kit it is you have? I may be interested. I'm actually going to pick up a set of rock warrior wheels tomorrow just to try and get a matching spare. Know of anyone looking for some in this neck of the woods?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome to the forums! I am originally from Mashpee, but now moved to Texas. I needed to live in a free state and NH was the first choice.. but Texas won the coin toss.

Great looking truck! I miss the ORV beaches!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you! Yes I can see how you didn't last wanting to live in a free state in MA..... haha

I actually work on an over sand vehicle beach. Best thing about it is I never feel I'm going to work!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Welcome from Newmarket!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! I am actually right up the street from you in Durham. Maybe ill see you around!

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Hey all sorry for this post not trying to jack a someone's post I post in other post with not many responses. However I will be moving to Berlin. Shelburne area of NH and was hoping to get some advise on the area's (hunting fishing ) and truck ideas!
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome to the area! Im not to familiar with the northern reaches of the state but check out the New England Tundra Club. Im sure a bunch there can help you out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts