Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

New From N.H. Hello to All New Friends!

628 views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  chphilo 
#1 ·
Hi to all. Did my research here before buying a 2010 Tundra Dbl Cab, 40,000 miler. Silver Sky, 4x4,. Pick it up on Saturday. My name is John, age 45 and I'm a Serv Tech in the Soda Industry. I've had Mustangs, 1965 and a 2003 GT and also just sold my '67 Ford Fairlane 390. I've been around cars all my life, Trucks too, just never in the 4x4 world. I do some Backwoods Fishing, Pistol Shooting, and we Like to camp ( Not @ campgrounds, we like to rough it) so this truck will get us there, I'm sure. I hope you are all well and I look forward to the wealth of info to be found here. Great Site!!;)

#2 ·
welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

:D dikkie :D

Reactions: TRD-X and Sabre01
#6 ·
Welcome to the fun chapter of life John :)

#9 ·
I like that signature line! You will find ALOT of like minded folks on this forum. Do a search on gun/ammo related threads and you will see what I mean.

My favorite quote like your cop one is "when seconds count, the police are minutes away" (nothing personal, Spenser24!)

Reactions: Sabre01 and dikkie
#10 ·
Welcome from Alabama!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#12 ·
Welcome to the forum from Western PA.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.