Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Wanted to get the introductions outta the way. Finally made the leap and got my Tundra I've been wanting for about 2 years now lol. Have always loved these trucks, and Toyota has always made very dependable vehicles. Finally found a deal I couldn't pass on, talk about patience. This was a nice step up from my 02 acura 3.2TL type S. Drove that for 7 years without a single problem so hoping the Tundra Is the same!! I picked up a 2007 Black double cab SR5 w/ 5.7 V8, 2WD. When I test drove it, I fell even more in love to say the least. Drives like a dream and holycrap does thing got some POWER. honestly was shocked when I floored it the first time getting on the hwy test driving it. So anyways. Couple options with it as it already had all the windows 20% tint which was nice and it had a line x bedliner. Can't wait to learn more from you all about this truck, lookin forward to modding something again.

Chris

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey all,
Wanted to get the introductions outta the way. Finally made the leap and got my Tundra I've been wanting for about 2 years now lol. Have always loved these trucks, and Toyota has always made very dependable vehicles. Finally found a deal I couldn't pass on, talk about patience. This was a nice step up from my 02 acura 3.2TL type S. Drove that for 7 years without a single problem so hoping the Tundra Is the same!! I picked up a 2007 Black double cab SR5 w/ 5.7 V8, 2WD. When I test drove it, I fell even more in love to say the least. Drives like a dream and holycrap does thing got some POWER. honestly was shocked when I floored it the first time getting on the hwy test driving it. So anyways. Couple options with it as it already had all the windows 20% tint which was nice and it had a line x bedliner. Can't wait to learn more from you all about this truck, lookin forward to modding something again.

Chris
Welcome. I'm new here too and also from KC. :cool:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Congrats on your Tundra and welcome to the pack! Got any pics of the new acquisition?!?

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey guys, thx for the welcoming! I will have some pics posted up this weekend. To the KC guys, where abouts you all at, I'm up north by the Airport, Tiffany Springs area.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Welcome!

Recently moved from San Antonio back to KC. I live in KCMO between Riverside and Parkville.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts