Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a 2007 Tundra owner. Within the next 2 month I am going to sell my 07, and buy a 2020. My Tundra is my driver (I'm retired, so not too much). Mostly it is my tow vehicle. I have a 27' Travel trailer weighing in at about 7,500# total, and the Tundra handles it with little effort.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome from ND. I had a 2008 for years pulling a 32', but then we upgraded to a 38' and I only pulled that once with the Tundra. Had to go out and get a 3/4 Tom Ran for that job. After that I didn't need the towing mods that I had on the 2008 so weren't ahead and upgraded to a 2014 Limited. Here is a pic of the one time I towed the Glamping unit with the Tundy ...

2014 Limited
20x9 Fuel Krank wheels
33 x 12.5 Toyo Open Country RT
ToyTec/Eibach 3" Lift
Total Chaos Fabrication upper control arms
JBL Entune with add on Kicker 1000W 12" 2-Ohm Slim Shallow Subwoofer

Sent from my S10 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am a 2007 Tundra owner. Within the next 2 month I am going to sell my 07, and buy a 2020. My Tundra is my driver (I'm retired, so not too much). Mostly it is my tow vehicle. I have a 27' Travel trailer weighing in at about 7,500# total, and the Tundra handles it with little effort.
FOLLOW UP. Got my 2020 Limited TRD 4X4 Red Tundra # days ago. Time to add a few mods.
1) Thoughts on a Tonneau Cover? Liking the BakFlip.
2) Thoughts on a Bed Extender? Not crazy about the Toyota Extender.
3) Want to change all of my interior lights to LED.
4) Spray in Bed liner, any thoughts there?
Thanks in advance for the thoughts and ideas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts