Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Dirtydeeds in the last pic of the exhaust that has the two pipes true dual setup exiting before the rear tire it has this description. This type of set up is a great complimentto a setof long tubeheaders. On a stock manifold truck you notice the low end torque loss more than you notice any gains up top. Here's an example of a bolt in true duals with X pipe 2010 + . How much would this set up cost I have a 2012 crew max cab 5.7 supercharged with Doug thorly long tubes and no cats. I know there's not much room for the two pipes to exit but I also don't mind if they exit by the rear door either.

·
Registered
286 Posts
there's plenty of room to exit just before and after the front leaf spring hanger. My jig has a small crossmember that i can bolt on to 'place' the two tailpipes in the correct spot on the truck.

The true dual system in the pic above would be the ultimate system for your set up. It's $749 with free shipping during the month of March (free shipping is the group buy going on right now)
Ok sounds good Deeds I really love the look of the two pipes exiting right before the rear tire I will make sure to let you know and will get in touch once I can afford it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts