1661 - 1676 of 1676 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hartland VT here - sign me up

·
Registered
119 Posts
There are a few of us in the NH area (I'm in Hudson), but things have been pretty quiet in here.

- Ken

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Hi all,

I need rear leaf springs replaced.

And a wheel alignment.

Any recommended shops north of Boston or southern NH area?

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Helllooooo New England... I been away for a bit, went to the dark side but I'm happy to be back in a Tundra and back with you guys.. how has everyone been???

·
Registered
15 TRD PRO Stormtrooper
11 Posts
New to the site but have used the forums many times for research and ideas! Just saw this club and would love to a part. Currently live in Hudson, Ma. Own a 15 TRD Pro all stormtroopered out! catch me down on the Cape fishing and roaming the oversand beaches!
look forward to meeting some of you over time!

·
Registered
9 Posts
New to the site but have used the forums many times for research and ideas! Just saw this club and would love to a part. Currently live in Hudson, Ma. Own a 15 TRD Pro all stormtroopered out! catch me down on the Cape fishing and roaming the oversand beaches!
look forward to meeting some of you over time!

View attachment 881740

View attachment 881741

View attachment 881743
Nice looking truck bro. I work at the Cape for over 2 years. Am from Oxford MA also looking for more people to talk and hang

·
Registered
698 Posts
Maverick0644 and Freakingtrouble, welcome aboard.. unfortunately this group seems to be quiet these days. I was on hiatus from the group for a couple years because I sold my previous Tundra... We used to do a couple small meet-ups a year.. Hopefully we can wake up this group again and do some more meet an greets..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Maverick0644 and Freakingtrouble, welcome aboard.. unfortunately this group seems to be quiet these days. I was on hiatus from the group for a couple years because I sold my previous Tundra... We used to do a couple small meet-ups a year.. Hopefully we can wake up this group again and do some more meet an greets..
Definitely

1661 - 1676 of 1676 Posts