Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am very happy to say I just picked up my brand new 2012 Super White Tundra CM RW today from my local Montana dealer. I couldn't be happier.

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

congrats on the brand spanking new super white crewmax..!!

i would be happy too, in fact, even after almost 4 years i still am..!! these trucks are awesome, you did well by buying the tundra..!! :yesnod:

don't let us wait too long for the pics, pics are a must..!! :lol:

:D dikkie :D

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Welcome to TT AKdude....from East Coast, Canada
Gotta see some pics of this cherry rig...or we dont believe you..lol

P.S. Great choice for the color...!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here are the pictures!! 43 Miles off the lot :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
Welcome aboard from the four corners

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome akdude, your truck is pretty much the exact same as my truck. I got my '12 CM RW just a couple months ago. Congrats on the sweet truck!

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the RW, looks great.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome to tt!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
PNGO....I checked out your build on you RW and love what you have done so far and has given me a lot of inspiration for mine. I've only had it for a day and cannot wait to start making it my own. Great Job!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[email protected] - Do you have a link for the color matched door handles?! I have been looking and all I have found so far are the chrome ones.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Western PA. Good looking ride. Congratulations. I was gonna say 'sparks TRD Toyota-Scion Performance Parts Accessories from Sparks Toyota-Scion, but when I configure for 2012, color-matched door handles are not listed. Call Sparks and ask if earlier door handles will fit 2012 (I don't see why they won't. But just make sure.).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
CH - Thank you for the info. I had checked on sparks as well to see and they have them for the 2011 and I figured they were the same but I wanted to make sure. My two days of experience with the Tundra needs some more education on the matter ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts