Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally pulled the trigger and and will be parting with my JBL "premium" system from my phone 2015 cm plat. Just placed my order for this setup.

Kenwood 9904s
Maestro rr
Focal ps 165 f3 3 way components
Focal ps 165 fx 2 way components
Focal fdp 6.900
Focal fdp 1.900
Jl stealthbox with 2 10tw3s
Dynamat bulk pack for doors, doorskins, and rear wall.

They are running a 30% off deal at pacific stereo so I got it for a good price from an authorized retailer.

·
Registered
252 Posts
What dash kit are you going to use?

I've replaced everything in my truck with the exception of the HU, and I've only held off on that because I can't find any good pics of installed dash kits

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
I finally pulled the trigger and and will be parting with my JBL "premium" system from my phone 2015 cm plat. Just placed my order for this setup.

Kenwood 9904s
Maestro rr
Focal ps 165 f3 3 way components
Focal ps 165 fx 2 way components
Focal fdp 6.900
Focal fdp 1.900
Jl stealthbox with 2 10tw3s
Dynamat bulk pack for doors, doorskins, and rear wall.

They are running a 30% off deal at pacific stereo so I got it for a good price from an authorized retailer.
What amp(s) do you plan on running? (Sorry...saw the Focal and my brain said speakers. Now I see the amps.)

Dave

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What do you plan on doing with your current JBL setup and HU?
I expect that I would keep it in case I ever resale the truck. The System going into this is expensive enough that I would pull it and reinstall stock if I ever were to sell. I just received the last component and have it set up to be installed over Sunday and Monday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.