Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought I would post up a pic of my new car hauler. It's a full tilt bed sure-trac 7k. I'm also going to make some sides for it to haul mulch and various items. I will get more pics after I get my winch and spare welded up hopefully tonight.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Reactions: Cummins

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I got a good deal for it at $3606 with the wheel and tire upgrade, spare, led upgrade, 8 new 10k straps and a few other odds and ins.
The stake pockets with rub rails is going to be very handy. The trailer is built really really good to it is a full box frame and the paint/powerd-coat underneath is just as good as whats on top.

Robert:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Damn! Great find.

We need more pictures once you get er' loaded!

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will post some up after I get the winch mounted and then when I get it loaded.

Robert:D

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Sweet

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
Does that trailer have an electric power hydraulic unit? If yes, you got a great deal with the extras included.

I build and sell a similar trailer. That is what I sell the base trailer for.

Love the wheels. Are the tires radials?

Later

KO

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No I wanted a manual hydraulic pump for less to worry about going bad. They are radial tires.

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
I picked up a 7 ton tilt that needs new deck and a couple of cross pieces. I picked it up from another Tundra owner.

What makes it different is that it has a receiver sticking up vertically. I don't know who made it, haven't seen one on line.
Without the tow package, it may be too much for my truck, so the 7k looks great to me.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I picked up a 7 ton tilt that needs new deck and a couple of cross pieces. I picked it up from another Tundra owner.

What makes it different is that it has a receiver sticking up vertically. I don't know who made it, haven't seen one on line.
Without the tow package, it may be too much for my truck, so the 7k looks great to me.
Can You post a picture.. I would love to see your trailer

thanks

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
Me too, That trailer must be huge.

Later

KO

1 - 17 of 17 Posts