Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2023 Capstone
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my Tundra Hybrid Capstone! Thought I'd make my first post and share a photo. Picked it up last weekend at Claremont Toyota.

This tundra is replacing my 2017 GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain SLT. I can't say I miss the v8 or the transmission from the GMC. 馃ぃ

I was wondering if anyone has removed the fake hood vents? does it leave any holes or marks?

A few things I need to get take care of:
1: passenger side door speaker rattle. I may try to tackle this myself..
2: exhaust leak ticking noise?

Future mods:
Westcott Designs Collar Lift? I have the advanced package with adaptive variable suspension and rear air leveling.
All Terrain Tires - I may just have to get a second set of wheels for these. Not sure how i feel about A/T tires on 22's

Automotive parking light Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle

Registered
Good lookin truck. I鈥檇 have the dealer handle the speaker rattle and ticking noise. Could be one in the same.

Registered
I agree with @Blenton take it to the dealership. I mention any problems/ irritations when I get service under Toyota care. So far they have fixed nothing minor , I have to admit. I never had speaker or console rattle. I do have the dam door seal creak/shake noise. The tech ordered new window seals but they haven鈥檛 come in. It鈥檚 almost been a year. They fixed a bad waste gate on a turbo last January.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts