Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Curley, what rims are those?
They are 17” Icon Alloy Six-Speed’s in Bronze.. as far as I know they were the first set in that color shipped from Icon. Last time I looked they were not listed on their website yet. The guys @SDHQ ordered them for me. According to Icon they are specially designed for the Tundra to provide the correct offset and backspacing in order to not cause any damage to ball joints or tire scrubbing.

Tires are Nitto Ridge Grappler 35/12.50/17’s

·
Registered
151 Posts
They are a great looking rim. I really like my pro rims but I would consider this rim. Is it a bead lock? You did a great job on your pro. Mine is a work in progress.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
They are a great looking rim. I really like my pro rims but I would consider this rim. Is it a bead lock? You did a great job on your pro. Mine is a work in progress.
Thanks man. The TRDPro wheels would have caused the tire to rub on the Icon UCA’s. The Icon wheels have the perfect offset for the Tundra.. The Wheels are not beadlock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.