Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas! After a 2.5 year separation from my old 10 DC SR5 TRD (had a Camry in the interim).... I'm back in the Tundra! Just picked up a silver 2014 Crewmax SR5 TRD last night - very happy to be back (for good)!

Mods/Accessories on the horizon:

Running boards (perhaps Nerf steps?)
Window Rain Deflectors
Bed Extender
Wheel Locks
Weathertech Custom Fit Liners
Bed Cover
Maybe more....I like functional mods more than stuff that is "for show"

Attachments

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Congrats, and welcome back!! I was just at about a 2yr hiatus with mine and suffering through withdrawals driving my wife's 2013 Altima everyday before finally caving

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats, and welcome back!! I was just at about a 2yr hiatus with mine and suffering through withdrawals driving my wife's 2013 Altima everyday before finally caving
I can certainly relate - there is nothing like being behind the wheel of a truck again, specifically a Tundra!

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
I can certainly relate - there is nothing like being behind the wheel of a truck again, specifically a Tundra!
I got a 2014 crewmax sr5 trd 4x4 and absolutely love it leaps and bounds over my 2011

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
I thought it was BDC for a second haha

·
Registered
593 Posts
Congrats! Love the color! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Hey fellas! After a 2.5 year separation from my old 10 DC SR5 TRD (had a Camry in the interim).... I'm back in the Tundra! Just picked up a silver 2014 Crewmax SR5 TRD last night - very happy to be back (for good)!

Mods/Accessories on the horizon:

Running boards (perhaps Nerf steps?)
Window Rain Deflectors
Bed Extender
Wheel Locks
Weathertech Custom Fit Liners
Bed Cover
Maybe more....I like functional mods more than stuff that is "for show"
Have you considered a TRD sway bar for your list? Definitely a functional mod, unless you go off-roading, and a big improvement for street...

Welcome back...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have you considered a TRD sway bar for your list? Definitely a functional mod, unless you go off-roading, and a big improvement for street...

Welcome back...
Thanks for the idea - haven't considered it so far, but I am open to suggestions for sure!

·
Premium Member
6,820 Posts
I only lasted 6 months or so away from my tundra. Hehe

To the OP nice truck congrats

1 - 11 of 11 Posts