Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to Tundra's and new to this forum. I work with TRDDUNN, who convinced me to trade in the Benz for my new toy..Anyways, thanks for the hospitality during my stay!

In 3 days of being a proud new owner, I cant imagine life without her...by far the best vehicle I've owned thus far!

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Thats awesome! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
Welcome home my friend! The MODs will become addicting!

·
Premium Member
1,439 Posts
:nopics:

·
Registered
925 Posts
New to Tundra's and new to this forum. I work with TRDDUNN, who convinced me to trade in the Benz for my new toy..Anyways, thanks for the hospitality during my stay!

In 3 days of being a proud new owner, I cant imagine life without her...by far the best vehicle I've owned thus far!
Welcome to TT, I have a Louisiana Edition and I completly agree, the best vehicle I have ever owned as well!

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Welcome to TT form Cen Tx. The tundra won't disappoint.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Pics!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome aboard. Go ahead and do yourself a favor and get in touch with Keith aka dirtydeeds and order yourself an exhaust, I might as well save you hours of research there. Oh and the BHLM of course.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Awesome!! Best color out there (I may be biased :D)

Congrats and welcome!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
black is the best when it is clean but I will admit gray is my favorite color

·
Registered
76 Posts
black is the best when it is clean but I will admit gray is my favorite color
My 4Runner was black, it killed me keeping it clean as I'm OCD over keeping them looking good.

But I love the wheel choices on the other editions that you guys have.

·
Registered
352 Posts
So what kind of Benz did you trade in for your Tundra? I traded a C350 and a GMC Sierra 1500 4x4 for mine...

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Beautiful truck. Love those wheels. Congrats.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts