Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased on the 17th of last week. I had a black 2012 4.6 I pruchased in September of 2012 and was not happy with it at all, especially the dealer I bought it from. NEVER LET THE DEALER DETAILERS TOUCH YOUR TRUCK!! Nothing but problems with them and I would advice ANYONE in the OKC area to stay away from Bob Howard Toyota. A few pics of my new baby with my new seats that were just installed yesterday. Still have a bit more things i'd love to do but have to wait a bit until I get some money back from my older trucks Gap insurance and dent zone package I cancelled. Love the power, the look, everything. Before the Toyos I owned a GMC sierra 05 and will never own another GM product again.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I saw your new ride in the other thread! We somewhat did the same. I went from black to white. I LOVED the black, but man, really? 2.5 hours a week washing with kit gloves?

Oh, suggestion....remove the pillar tape. Or don't. :D

Congrats!

from...

to...

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
I'm not a fan of the color white but your truck looks great with what you done. I do prefer black since I had several trucks with that color.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Nice, I usually don't like white trucks, but yours looks clean. Congrats

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Don't like white?? Something's wrong with u, best color out there ;-) nice trucks guys!!

Reactions: dirtydeeds

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Looking sweet, man. Congratulations.

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Purchased on the 17th of last week. I had a black 2012 4.6 I pruchased in September of 2012 and was not happy with it at all, especially the dealer I bought it from. NEVER LET THE DEALER DETAILERS TOUCH YOUR TRUCK!! Nothing but problems with them and I would advice ANYONE in the OKC area to stay away from Bob Howard Toyota. A few pics of my new baby with my new seats that were just installed yesterday. Still have a bit more things i'd love to do but have to wait a bit until I get some money back from my older trucks Gap insurance and dent zone package I cancelled. Love the power, the look, everything. Before the Toyos I owned a GMC sierra 05 and will never own another GM product again.
congrats!!! and welcome from San Diego CA

·
Registered
12 Posts
...I would advice ANYONE in the OKC area to stay away from Bob Howard Toyota.
I bought my '13 Pyrite CM with the TSS package from Bob Howard Toyota last February! It was my first experience with a Yota dealer and I thought it was much better than my previous experiences with GM dealers...still miss my G8 a little bit! If you don't mind, what was so negative about your visit with Bob Howard Toyota? I thought they did a pretty decent job taking care of me.

[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have the same model, same rims and tires but with the black grill. Bought mine last month. My mods will include a Tuff Country 6" suspension lift and some 20x12 MHT Fuel Octane Deep Lip with 35x12.50R20LT Nitto Trail Grappler M/T. Will also add the Bushwacker Pocket flares, color matched. Still deciding on whether to color match the chrome grill surround and front/rear bumpers or Line-X'ing them...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts