Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

New 2013 Rock Warrior owner...

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  AJMD 
#1 ·
Just here looking for ideas for upgrades and info on my new truck. Loving it so far but have found a couple thinks I don't like. Just traded up from a 2005 F150 FX4. Thanks in advance for the ideas and info.

#2 ·
welcome...

the 1st thing I did when I got my RW was get the info buttons...
it's 100% plug and play on our trucks and it takes all of 15 seconds with NO tools needed to do the job :)
YOU CAN BUY THEM FOR AROUND $80 SHIPPED ON EBAY..

what don't you like about the RW?

#3 ·
I checked on the Info buttons with the dealership and they said if I do it it will void my warranty so i'm going to look into that some more. Just little things I think Toyota skimped on with the interior, such as automatic lights and power seats. Also, the seatbelt receiver in the back seat is pretty difficult to get to with a car seat in there. It is buried down in the seat. Like I said, nitpicky things. I am very happy with the mechanics of the truck and that is why I bought it. For a 40,000 truck I think they could do better on the interior though.

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your RW. If you wanted creature comfort, you should've gotten an SR5 Tundra instead of RW. You paid for the expensive wheels/tires/suspension.

#7 ·
yeah the info buttons are a toyota part. what dealership told you that? o yeah welcome!! lol

#8 ·
Thanks for the info. I definitely picked the right truck. I'm not looking for all the bells and whistles in the interior but I would like to make upgrades where I can. I will talk to the service manager next time and maybe he will have a better idea about it. Looking for a set of step bars next. Seems like everyone here is talking about th n-fabs. Any other opinions?

#10 ·
I told my salesperson about the info button. No one in the dealership knew about it. They sent the entire sales staff the email I sent them with pictures and part # regarding the buttons and they are going to market it to new Tundra buyers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.