Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
As the title says I just bought a 2013 Crewmax Rock Warrior. I haven't had a truck in years. I am more of a Car guy but my car hobby has got me back in trucks as I need one to tow my track car. I bought the truck in Magnetic Grey and it matches my Graphite Grey 06 Mitsubishi Evo IX MR almost perfectly.

My intent is to get a 20' enclosed trailer to pull behind the tundra. Hopefully you will be able to find the whole rig at local tracks around northern cali very soon.

· Premium Member
3,046 Posts
Welcome to the addiction!

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
... And trust me I am seriously a tuner. I knew what the possible mods to it were way before I bought it. I really put a lot into my track car and would like to try and keep modding the truck to a dull roar but I know it won't last long. Would love to Super Charge it but god damn Toyota is pretty proud of that thing... For Now I am going to get my brake controller, some Smittybilt sure steps for the old lady and I just ordered the Drive Monitor Info Switch. Man... I guess it's already started.

I will toss up some pics of the new truck and of the Evo when I get a chance!

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice rides. Congrats.

· Registered
176 Posts
Welcome, Love my rockwarrior and im sure you will as well, Im planning on ordering my info buttons soon as well, where did you order from?

· Premium Member
5,481 Posts
Welcome aboard from the four corners

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.