Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a '12 CrewMax 5.7 4x4 a couple of weeks ago while they were offering (I think they still are) the 0% financing/3000 cash back. At 41, this is my 20th purchased vehicle, and only 2 of them have been new, a 2002 Tundra TRD Access Cab, and the 2012 CrewMax. So far, I really, really like the truck. I have no debates about getting anything other than the Tundra, resale, reliability sold me before I even drove it. The drive definitely sealed the deal. It's just your basic black CrewMax, no Limited/Platinum or anything like that. Standard steel wheels (for now), towing package, convenience, etc.

My pa-in-law in NC has a 2007 (might be an 08) Tundra DC and works at Michael Waltrip Racing. Maybe I can swap in a low mileage 358 from the shop.

·
"TT's SLO'est 5.7"
434 Posts
Nice and welcome.... time to get rid of the steelies. I thought i could wait until after winter, but that lasted two weeks.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, folks. I've modified my rides in the past, but foresee this one staying mostly stock. Famous last words...let's see, maybe some wheels, exhaust, leveling kit, perhaps a S/C...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts