Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New '02 Tundra Owner

Hey y'all,

New Tundra owner here. I bought a white, '02 extra cab with V6, manual, with 200,000 TRD-supercharged miles. It's been extremely well maintained and all maintenance up to date. Doug Thorley headers, aftermarket muffler, and 33s.

I'm from Utah, work for a hospital, and do powder coating and welding on the side. We have a 4x4 15-passenger Express van with just two rows of seats in it as the family expedition van; also white...and a '74 Datsun 620 pickup with a KA24E swap. The long-term project is a '92 525i turbo 3.0 manual. It is beige. It is neat.

Fun truck. I'm looking forward to posting some little projects I have planned here. First up is to fix a sway bar link on the pass side that broke the top nut off. I cleaned the MAF and it helped the accel hesitation a little, but it still does hesitate a little. Looking into an arduino-based 7th injector project after I pull the injectors and have them cleaned and flow tested. I've also got an Innovate wideband O2 sensor incoming to get some data on that.

Looking forward to learning here. Pics of the actual Tundra soon...
[/url]download_20150526_123350 by Brad Buccambuso, on Flickr[/IMG]
Untitled by Brad Buccambuso, on Flickr

·
Registered
837 Posts
Your Datsun is awesome!. My Dad owned one in the same color. In high school I got into trouble driving around in a '70 Datsun 510 Wagon. I miss that old car, it was fun to work on.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your Datsun is awesome!. My Dad owned one in the same color. In high school I got into trouble driving around in a '70 Datsun 510 Wagon. I miss that old car, it was fun to work on.
Cool! Yeah I love these old Datsun colors. And yes, they're fun to work on...when they behave. The 510 wagons are hawt hawt hawt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.